myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

April 11, 2007

The Celebration


I'm sure you all had seen horror movies or perhaps had some scary experience which had ended happily ever after. Well, my experience wasn't of that kind. It was 6 years ago no perhaps 6 years and 9 month ago. We were living in an old and gloomy house in London. I had some weird feeling about the place.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock it was 2:30 am. Wow, I had more than 4 hours time to sleep. "What a pleasure sleeping is" I thought, I put my heard on my pillow but suddenly I head a noise. Perhaps it was not a noise; I heard someone talking and then a loud laughter. But that was not a human being talking and laughing. Humans can never make those shape sounds. I was sure it was coming from the kitchen. I felt coldness in my body. A few minutes later I had few of them talking loudly together. From time to time they laughed all together. It seemed that one of them was telling the other how to kill one of the humans, they hated, and others laughed to show their agreement. I could imagine their faces while they were laughing. There were all in front of eyes with their gloomy and hairy faces, long eyebrows, and their skinny dark hands with long ugly fingernails which were coming to choke me. I couldn't breath I was scared to death. I felt beads of sweat rolling down my face. Then I heard them eating and drinking. At that moment I was sure they were celebrating perhaps a wedding, a birthday I had no idea. One of them open the refrigerator, then a sound of opening a bottle I was sure it was my grapes juice bottle. Then, I heard him pouring the juice for all of his friends. After dinking their juice they all made a very strange "haaaa" sound. I couldn't believe it how could they drink my grapes juice without asking me, mean creatures. They spend the rest of the night laughing and talking (also scaring me).then I remember what my sister told me two weeks ago. I remember how she tried to explain to me what sounds she had heard in the middle of the night. I don't remember how I went to sleep again. In the morning, when I got to the kitchen everything was in its place. It seemed that no one touched anything from the last night. But I was sure I heard them being here and celebrating something I tired to convince myself that I was wrong about those creatures gathering in the kitchen last night, perhaps I had a nightmare. I open the refrigerator to drink some but water found my grapes juice bottle empty! When of looked closer at the bottle I saw the dirty fingerprints of those skinny dark hands with their long ugly fingernails.



by Raheleh Hajizadeh

1 comment:

Farzaneh said...

Dear Raheleh'
What a frightening memory!
Did it really happen to you?