myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

April 12, 2007

Take Time to

A few days ago one of my Friends sent me the following poem. Take time to read it

TAKE THE TIME


Take time to love
It is the secret of eternal youth

Take time to laugh
It is the music of the heart

Take time to cry
It is the sign of a large heart

Take time to read
It is the source of knowledge

Take time to hear
It is the power of intelligence

Take time to think
It is the key of success

Take time to play
It is the freshness of childhood

Take time to dream
It is the breath of happiness

Take time to live
Because time passes quickly
And never returns
Happy road to life
my friend.

3 comments:

Parisa Mehran said...

Dear Rali,

I enjoyed your new posts. Yor changes are really nice keep it honey!

Luck,
Parisa

M.Pakdel said...

Dearest Rahele,
Your blog really appealed to me; not to mention I loved "The Celebration" most.
GOOD JAB,DARL!

truth seekers said...

dear Rahele
How a nice Angel you have!
and i enjoyed your poem.
may we take time to know our GOD better!