myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

May 21, 2007

The Dream

It was someone's funeral. I was there. I was asking "whose funeral is it?" but it seemed that no one could see me. Then I saw a group of people carrying my body, yes it was my dead body." I'm not alive! Now I remember what happened, I have committed suicide. Few hours ago I took some pills oh, it was awful. Now I hate those people who made my life a hell. I hate all of them. Perhaps they are now saying "she was a fool, she did nothing with her life" but they don't know all the things I know all the things I can't express. Now I'm leaving the earth I'm going somewhere that is better than the hell I experienced on earth. I hear something. I wake up. It was a nightmare no it was not a nightmare it was a sweet dream. I sit on my bed I can see some pills on my left. I think is easy to make dream come true.


By:Raheleh

No comments: