myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

May 4, 2007

I'm Crying


It was about 20 years ago that I was nothing. I had no body no soul no nothing. Then in one of the cold winter evening I became I. I heard a sound which told me "you are a human now." "Why should I be a human I want to be nothing. I am happy of being nothing." I said. The sound told me you have your mission just like other humans." I too weak too do missions I like to live up here rather than down there." the sound told me" I give you this (pointing to my head) to solve and to think, I give you this (pointing to stomach) to eat and be strong, I give you soul to dream and go beyond the physical world…. He name few more thing (that unfortunately I don’t remember) and the last was" if you missed me you can cry." Being an infant I cried, being a child I cried, being a teenager I cried, still I cry and every time I do I hear his voice in my ear "If you missed me you can cry."

No comments: