myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

June 21, 2007

Hi, I'm a puppet


I am a puppet. I wish I had the chance to live. This is the wish of every puppet I know of. You might think it's funny but you should live in the world of puppets to feel how a puppet feels. I don't know everyone around me but it seems that we are all very alike. It seems we share something that we know nothing about it. I partly know one being. I speak, read, and live for her. She lives inside me. Maybe she is that delicate hand that moves me every day. The only thing I know about her is that she sometimes can be as nice as an angle and sometimes she becomes a devil. So she's sometimes calm, emotional caring and sometimes she's out of control like a child. It seems that she's in touch with a higher being. If not so I'm sure that she knows someone else. It seems that she's always waiting for something to happen or someone to come.
the picture is from:

No comments: