myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

July 2, 2007

Saviour


I'm sitting here calling for help, there is no one around. It seems there are some shadows which come and go. There're just shadows. They show no reaction to me sitting. It's now 20 years that I'm sitting here and I'm calling for help. I'm too weak to walk. From time to time some one comes and whips me. It's really painful. He whips me so much that I faint from the pain. Every time he comes with a new face. He whips me because I can't walk. I wish someday I could run away from the whipping man. I need someone to take my hands and show me the way. There something inside telling me "you can't walk because you don't know the way." If my saviour comes the first thing he'll do is to kill the whipping man. "Where do you come from" I once asked the whipping man "from you" he answered with a loud laughter. I was shocked I didn’t want to believe it. I am sure that my saviour will come soon. He'll save everyone, even the shadows.
The picture is from:

No comments: