myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

March 18, 2007

A Letter to GOD


Dear God,

As a child I always had hundreds of questions about the universe and this world, I always wondered where this universe ends and how those shiny stares were created. But now as a 20 years old girl I ask myself how human have been created. I look at the world and all I see is war, misery, injustice, and corruption. In contrary to many people I don't believed that you created us to suffer. I believe we are here to LEARN. I think we still have some problems with the concept of Humanity, Love, life, and many more. (And that's why we are suffering from injustice, war, and such) Well, in this year I ask for LIGHT to over come the DARKNESS. I ask you to help us to learn how to love, how to live and to help one another. I will end with this poem of Sa'di to remind myself of humanity and love.
The children of humanity are each other's limbs
That share an origin in their creator
When one limb passes its days in pain
The other limbs cannot remain easy
You who feel no pain at the suffering of others
It is not fitting for you to be called human"
NOTE: I have omitted some part of the letter because it's personal. If I share it with you it will put me into trouble.

No comments: